The Short of it
Over the Knee Heel Boot £49.99, Slip dress, Zara, Skirt, H and M, Coat, Warehouse
If your’re going to buy any boots this winter I’d cop a pair of over THE knee boots!
TRUST ME its not easy finding the perfect pair because they have to fit decently enough in order to sit right!
So my tips are;
- Deffo try them on in a shop to save you the hassle of having to send them back if they don’t fit properly
- Buy a pair that are not too tight or too loose.
- Make sure you buy a size bigger than your normal size as you can always wear insoles if they are too big ( we don’t want any unnecessary corns (summer is just round the corner)
- Decide which pair you will get the most wear out of. “I went for flats because I know I’m likely to wear them a lot more”
- Buy the Mango ones because they have the ideal heel size and a really cool shape.
The Long of it
We are all guilty of worrying at some point in life. What we need to remember is God knows everything that is going to happen in your life and that cannot be changed. It is already written. Instead we should do what we feel is right at the time, our gut will tell us. Whatever decision is made, it is important to remember that, that is what we once wanted at the time. Whether the consequence is good or bad, what has happened was meant to happen. If its good great! and if it isn’t, it will make us stronger and it’s another lesson learnt. We should enjoy life and learn to live. Prayer and meditation will encourage and create the peace within. Be confident within yourself.
X X X